Saturday, September 16, 2017

DC Legion of Collectors September 2017

    WOW WOW WOW GUYS!!!! I was honestly not sure what I was gonna post today, but I figured it out! I'm going to be talking about Legion of Collectors! I've recently acquired a subscription for a year, and I'm EXTREMELY SATISFIED! I honestly think this is one of the best things that's ever happened to me! Every 2 months, you get a box that arrives on your doorstep, and inside is a bunch of Funko goodies! This time around, the theme was DC's Most Wanted, and I personally loved this one! (However it wasn't as good as the Animated Series Box)

Contents Include:

  • Exclusive Lex Luthor POP! (which was their first EVER Lex Luthor POP! SO COOL!!!)
  • Exclusive Bane POP!
  • A Black Manta Patch
  • A 4-Pack of stickers with Harley, Sinestro, Deathstroke, and Black Manta
  • A Joker Luggage Tag
  • AND a Most Wanted Vilains T-Shirt (which didn't have Harley on it 😓)                                  [Sorry the T-shirt isn't pictured]


I was kinda disappointed there wasn't a lot of Harley stuff, but I understand there are more popular characters :D I'm just weird lol...

Anyways, I'm planning on reviewing more of these boxes in the future if y'all want.

BUT, In the mean time,
BYEEEE

xoxo,
-❖


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Comic Book Project #8

As we approach the end of the Comic Book Project, I had to write a TED Talk inspired speech for my class when I present my work. I will be p...