Friday, October 6, 2017

Comic Book Project #3


https://photos.app.goo.gl/e0cFEUVdkb2DtYlj1

{This link is for people who wanna see my comic in progress :3}

HEY GUYS! I've missed writing on here! (It's only been a week, but ya know...)
I've done soooooo much since then! I've finalized my storyline, and started a sketch of the comic. I started digitally inking and coloring the first page as an example, and then I'll start the real work! I can't wait! I've also put a little twist on it. Harleen Quinzel is going to have brown hair and hazel-ish eyes until she becomes Harley Quinn, where she'll fall into a vat of acid and permanently bleach her hair, skin, and eyes. (Wow, um, that sounds a little dark, but I honestly don't care at this point...) Are y'all excited for the long weekend? Comment down below if you are! 'Till next time!
-❖

2 comments:

  1. Hey I don't mean to be mean but I don't think the link is working But it could be just me
    Anyways I copied it and pasted it into the search ba manually to see your comic and it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kolby! Thanks for the comment! You're totally right, it's not working. I can't seem to figure out how to fix it, so I'll just leave it there in September other people want to manually put it in.

      Delete

The Comic Book Project #8

As we approach the end of the Comic Book Project, I had to write a TED Talk inspired speech for my class when I present my work. I will be p...