Monday, September 25, 2017

The Comic Book Project #2




Holy waste of energy Batman! I've spent WAY too much time coming up with a script/story idea for my Batman: Gotham's Finest Comic Book Debut! And get this! This isn't even a Batman story anymore! That's right! I turned it into a Harley Quinn origin story with my own VERY unique twist on things. But for the whole story, you'll have to wait 😉... I am so excited to move on to character design! (Which is my next step) ALSO, (just a random question) PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE SEEN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SHOWS:

-Gotham
-Stranger Things
-The Flash
-Supergirl
-DC's Legends of Tomorrow
-The Arrow

The reason I want to know is because I REALLY enjoy these shows, and it seems like none of my friends know what I'm talking about.  I just recently started Season 2 of Gotham, and I must say, I LOVE how dark this show is! It's amazing, and I'm especially proud of what they did with Oswald (The Penguin) He seriously might be my favorite person in the entire DC TV  Universe! [Although, Fish Mooney is right up there! You go girl!] My only complaint is that it sounds like they won't be adding Harley to the show 😭... So guys, make sure to stay tuned for more, because I PROMISE it'll get interesting!

xoxo,
-❖



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Comic Book Project #8

As we approach the end of the Comic Book Project, I had to write a TED Talk inspired speech for my class when I present my work. I will be p...