Monday, September 25, 2017

The Comic Book Project #1 (The 20% Project)

 
    Hey Guys πŸ‘‹! I'm starting up a pretty big project, and I thought I'd blog about as I go :D! I'm creating a comic book series called Batman: Gotham's Finest, and I'm going to be blogging about my experience as I create the first one. No promises, but I might decide to continue blogging about this after I'm done with the first issue.
   
        I know a lot about comic books, including some famous comic artists, some early character development, and some secret origin stories. I'm going to be transferring some of that knowledge over to my art as I do this. I might come across a few bumps along the road, like catching artist or writer's block, but I hope that this will end up being a success! I'm going to be using some skills I already have, but I'm also fully prepared to learn some new things along the way! (Like how to stick with ONE idea, lol) I've got a TON of different things to do for this project! I'm so EXCITED!
SO, I would expect weekly posts from this page for awhile πŸ‘!

πŸ’•Can't wait πŸ’•!

xoxo,
-❖

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Comic Book Project #8

As we approach the end of the Comic Book Project, I had to write a TED Talk inspired speech for my class when I present my work. I will be p...