Friday, November 10, 2017

DC's Legion of Collectors November 2017

      AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh my stars guys, another box came!!! This box was themed around the NEW Justice League Movie and is now my *second* favorite box out of the three! (The first will always be the Animated Series) ANYWAYS, this box comes with...

~A really cool Batman (with super goggles?) pin
~An EXTREMELY useful Flash sticky note pad (POP! Style) [which I use the heck out of, don't judge me]
~A Suuuuper cool Wonder Woman cup with a lid & a straw (Also POP! Style)
~An amazing Justice League T-Shirt made by a wonderful (yet unknown by me for now) comic artist
(I've worn this shirt 3 or 4 times already in the past 2 weeks *cri... why must I be so obsessed 😥*)
~AND FINALLY...
TWO, that's right TWO, Limited Edition POP! Figures of Steppenwolf (who I assume is the main baddie) and Aquaman (Without a shirt on; ooh la la!)

The Steppenwolf POP! Is really cool, but I haven't opened him to check for scrapes or mistakes yet, so yeah... BUT! He's got a GREAT sculpt which I haven't seen before, and a really well done paint job (from what I can tell)

The Aquaman POP! Is pretty neat... I mean, they actually found a way to make an adorable brand of toys hot... Although, I've taken him out of the box already because I was curious to how they made it look like there was a Tsunami wave behind him, and I found quite a few spots of powdery grey stuff in his hair. (Which is 100% okay, i just had to find something to scrape it off with!) There were also a few spots where the paint bled from the hair to the skin, but I understand these had to be made quickly. (And once again, it's TOTALLY okay, because he's still awesome!) 

Anyhoo... I'm gonna post another thingy real soon about some comic story ideas I have, because I gotta start working on this project or it's never gonna get done...

BYE FOR NOW!

xoxo,
-❖

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Comic Book Project #8

As we approach the end of the Comic Book Project, I had to write a TED Talk inspired speech for my class when I present my work. I will be p...