Friday, December 1, 2017

The Comic Book Project #7

I have WAAAAAY too much work to do, and not enough time! I've been very deep into researching Bruce Timm that I haven't realized the comic book deadline is in a month and a half! Oh my God! Where do I even start??? My storyline is coming along (but very slowly since I have no good ideas) I've been so occupied working on a plan for a play called Still Life With Iris for my theatre Mid-Term, and now I'm starting to FREAK OUT! Anyways, I know I should get to working again, because I don't have forever... The picture above is some very SKETCHY sketches from Bruce Timm art. I feel like I'm getting better at it now :D

'Till Later,
-❖

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Comic Book Project #8

As we approach the end of the Comic Book Project, I had to write a TED Talk inspired speech for my class when I present my work. I will be p...